Start from Within provides counselling for grief, loss, and life transitions to adults from all walks of life. Appointments are available face to face in North Sydney or online from anywhere in Australia.
People come to counselling for many reasons such as, to get unstuck, gain clarity on a complex topic, talk to someone neutral, or to learn a new skill and be able to move through life’s challenges.
Counselling can also be useful in helping us realise our strengths and gain a better understanding of ourselves.
People who seek counselling often have their own “aha” moments and are able to equip themselves with tools and resources that help them now and in the future.
What to expect
- A range of appointments available to suit your needs – work hours, afterhours, and weekends.
- In-person location close to public transport and convenience of telehealth.
- Work with a qualified and registered counsellor.
- Deal with issues stemming from grief, loss, life transitions and accompanying feelings.
- Benefit from a culturally sensitive approach that recognizes individual differences.
Multilingual counselling is available in Hindi, Urdu, and English.
Book a free 15-minute consultation to start with.
Reaching out is the first step.
I look forward to supporting you.